- Are Monograms holidays the same everywhere?
- Just as the world is wonderfully diverse, so too are Monograms holidays. Planned to highlight the unique characteristics of your destination, our holidays do vary by region. Travel styles, what’s included and the type of sightseeing may differ. On some holidays, you’ll explore cities, while on others, you’ll see natural wonders. Please browse our tour offerings for details on each Monograms holiday.
- Are prices based on double occupancy?
- Prices are per person, based on two persons sharing a room. Single room supplements and triple room reductions are listed where available.
- How much luggage can I bring
- Porterage for one suitcase on tour is included in the tour price. Due to limited coach capacity and keeping within the guidelines of Occupation Health and safety, we strongly recommend that this single bag should have dimensions not exceeding 76x53x28cm (30"x 21"x 11") and weight not exceeding 22 kg (50 lbs). We do understand that slight variations to these dimensions will occur and provided the variations are only slight, luggage will be accepted on the coach.
Due to limited space on luggage racks in the coach, carry-on bags should not exceed the dimensions of 30x28x14cm (12"x11"x6"). For safety reasons, wheeled carry-on bags are not suitable as hand luggage on motorcoaches and minibuses as these bags can cause damage to persons and property if it falls from the overhead compartments for any reason. A carry-on bag and a handbag will be suitable inside the coach.
- What size are triple rooms?
- Triple rooms are the same size as a twin-bedded room. They will have beds to accommodate three people; however we cannot guarantee that there will be three separate beds. If there are only two beds, a rollaway may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Bed Configuration?
Every effort is made to reserve only twin-bedding room. Occasionally, some hotels will only provide double-bedded rooms. These rooms will be allocated to couple where possible. If your preference is for a double bed, please request this at time of booking. Please note that as we do not own the hotels, and it is the hotels themselves that undertake the room allocation, double rooms are only a request and cannot be guaranteed. Triple-room configurations vary and are at the discretion of each hotel. They are likely to involve double beds and rollaway beds. They are unlikely to be three separate beds. ”
- Will I need a passport and visa?
Passports are needed when travelling outside your country. Your passport should have at least six months validity once your trip concludes.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to your holiday departure. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. We strongly advise that you consult your travel agent well in advance to determine which visas you require and how to obtain them.
- Are there discounts for booking multiple tours?
With Monograms, you can save $150 per couple ($75 per person) for every second or subsequent holiday booked in the same calendar year.
Please note: Excludes single city stays
- Can children travel with Monograms?
- Children are welcome to travel with adults on a Monograms package. Land arrangements for infants under two are free of charge, providing parents pay hotels directly for special arrangements (e.g. food, cot, etc)
- Are there discounts for children?
On all Monograms Independent holidays, infants under two are free of charge, providing parents pay hotels directly for special arrangements (e.g. food, cot, etc.).
Children aged 11 and under receive a 25% discount in Europe off the land tour price when sharing accommodation with one adult (not including internal air).
In Europe, children aged 12-17 receive a 10% discount off the land tour when sharing accommodation with two adults (not including internal air travel).
In Asia, children aged 2-17 receive a 10% discount off the land tour (not including internal air travel).
- Do you accept travellers who require special assistance?
Any disability requiring special attention should be reported to Monograms by your travel agent at the time the reservation is made. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate special needs but do not take responsible in the event we are unable to do so. No responsibility is taken for denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
We regret that we cannot provide individual assistance to a Monograms participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor-coaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance.
- Will the local host speak English?
- Yes, we find that the English language is common across most countries. As such, the Local Host will be fluent in English.